Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw you a cute anime chibi

I will draw you a cute anime chibi












About:

Pls read

Send me a message before placing an order.

Kindly provide a complete specific description and photo/image of what you want me to draw. 

I will do a cute chibi/cartoon character based on your cute photo or any character. My price starts from $5 to $55. This is great as a gift, online avatar, profile pic or just for the fun of making you more cute
I deliver professional quality and detailed illustration

My prices:
Basic $10 - Simple design and line art only

Standard $25 - Amazing quality chibi. Full color.

Premium $55 - If you don't want your cute chibi floating in a white nothingness background, then this is the gig for you. This gig includes an amazing cute background. Please refer to my gallery to see the background I will make for this gig.



Extra gig:
source file (Photoshop) - $10 per figure
commercial use (for works that will be use for commercial purpose or if you want the copyright for the work) - $10 per figure
extra detail/prop (phone, laptop, or any small objects.) - $5
additional figure - $25

Do you need something else? don't hesitate to message me

Reviews


antoninomay:Love it!!!!

tree12:Real cool artwork

livevsonline:I will recommend this gig any day :)

ryan_moore1990:I am so impressed with the speed of delivery and quality of the product! Will ABSOLUTELY be coming back for more!

kevashboba:Looks great. Did an amazing and awesome job. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment