Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do a cool caricature

I will do a cool caricature












About:

Hi im an illustrator and i can do caricature and any illustration job. I can do all sketch too.. like landscape, houses, building, self portrait, animal, floral, cartoon character, etc.

For $10you will get afullbody Caricature for one person in BW without background. An extra $10 to make it in full color. And extra $15 with background.

For any illustration and sketch besides caricature.. It will cost u a different price depend the difficult of the illustration it self.

I will delivery the result of my work in JPG/JPEG files with size as you requested. My standard size is 75x100cm with resolution 300dpi.

Please just let me know that u want to make a caricature amp; illustration i will gladly help u.

Thank u,
Suhendri Lie

Reviews


tjspeaks2u:WOWWWWW! This seller did EXACTLY what I asked, in no time flat.\n\nTHIS IS THE SERVICE I'M GOING WITH FOR ALL OF MY FUTURE CARICATURES! There was no hesitation, simply quality work for great value. TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS A QUALITY CARICATURE ... THIS IS THE SELLER I RECOMMEND! Thank you 'suhendrilie' ... you R-O-C-K!!!

suhendrilie:Thank you :)

billyryan820:Excellent work. Did just as expected. thank you so much!!

suhendrilie:Thank you

zsmith83:my experience was amazing. delivered before the due date, the revisions were done quickly and he communicates with me every step of the way! I would definitely us him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment