Monday, May 28, 2018

I will make cartoon of you

I will make cartoon of you












About:

PLEASE,READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER :)

I will redraw your photo into Awesome vector cartoon.

Read FIRST Before ORDER :

  • PRICE :  
  1. 5$ for Head until Shoulder
  2. 15$ for Half Body
  3. 25$ for draw Full Body
  4. 20$ for Vector File

  • One Face PER ONE GIG.


  • Do not send photo or picture : Blurred,Low Resolution, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far. Face covered by hand or objects. (Message me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality)


  • Delivered image size 500X700 pixel, 150 dpi (if you want the vector file,Check out my Gig Extras)

Note: 
-please   send  good quality photo.
feel  free message  to me .

Regards,
Devi

Reviews


helthen:Devii is very talented and was very fast to deliver. Her English is not that good, but there was no trouble in communication my wishes and thoughts for my product! Thank you!

devi_art:thank you

jqaeda:Very talented, great work and communication. Thanks

devi_art:Thank you

createher13:will work again great work easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment