Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will make a awesome cartoon vector

I will make a awesome cartoon vector












About:

My name is Rizky S Ramadhan, I am a graphic designer who is still a school and a new seller on fiverr let me introduce his show.
Here I will help you in making cartoon vector. which can be in cartoon vector among others.
- Face
- Vehicles
- Food
- The place
- Plants
- And others
With Resolution Print File format, 300 dpi Jpeg and PNG Transparent Background, you can also custome order to me.
Well here I offer Vector Cartoon Potrait service.
Price for this Vector Cartoon Varian 5 $ half Body And 10 $ For Full Body. The price also depends on the difficulty level of the cartoon vector.

Regards,

Rizky S

Reviews


dantwack:Faster than the Light. Best Designer ever.

brendanfaulds:Awesome work - thanks

brymezhd:very patient... highly recommended

dantwack:Top Designer on Fiverr

timbo_slice:This is a personal l gift to me as a message about my past, present, and future lives. I like it. It was an impulse deciision but I'm happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment