Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will happily deliver you High quality drawings, with a professional service!

I will happily deliver you High quality drawings, with a professional service!












About:

I will draw your photo into WPAP style.
WPAP (Wedha's Pop Art Portrait) is native pop art from Indonesia.

PLEASE HAVE A SEAT AND READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER !!!

I need the following :
    Sharp enough picture (portrait, building, animal).

Order's Policy :

  • Portrait (Head to shoulder)
  • Multiple Figures (Extra)
  • Animal Figure (Extra)
  • Full Body Figure (Extra)
  • Building (Extra)
  • Vehicle (Extra)
  • ONLY ONE ORDER/BUYER ALLOWED AT A TIME!!!
  • CHECK "MULTIPLE FIGURES" EXTRA FOR MULTIPLE FIGURES TO INCREASE ORDER'S DURATION
  • MINOR REVISION


as the results for every basic/extra gig purchase(s), you'll receive :

  • HD JPEG file 300ppi (Basic)
  • Super fast delivery (Extra)


partnerships are very welcome.

Reviews


ishopyoman:Excellent job I loved it so much \n\nActually above my expectation

dayatbanggai:Thank you, Great to work with you :)

cloudelldouglas:Fast work might of over charged me but the work was good and speedy so I appreciate him for that good guy

dayatbanggai:Thank you, happy to help :)

ishopyoman:Excellent can you send it in pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment