Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will draw a cool cartoon avatar

I will draw a cool cartoon avatar












About:

$5 FOR ONE PERSON HEADSHOT (head to shoulder) 600 pixel height, png file.


Delivery within 7 days.

Digitally drawn, not photoshop filter.

Steps:
1. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. Send me the photo that you want me to draw, with instructions if you want customization.
3. Receive the drawing, complete the order and give review. 


Better quality photo will bring better results.

Please check the extras below.


If you have any questions, feel free to message me any time. =)


Reviews


darkdan:An amazing artist who was able to capture exactly what I wanted in a lightening-fast timeframe. Very skilled and very helpful.

ameagari:great buyer. =)

venomchris105:WOW, love the work! will buy again! highly recommended.

ameagari:Outstanding Experience!

kaolasu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment