Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will draw a comic book by your script and characters

I will draw a comic book by your script and characters












About:

Hello, guys.

I'm Karikulturist and I'm just here to tell you that I'm willing to use my skills, imagination and inspiration to work in your own personal favour!

You can be a businessman specialized in marketing, or you can just be a normal guy looking for a nice present for your friend's birthday...
... come to me and I won't dissapoint you!

Here's what I can offer you - I'm specialized in comic-drawing with my own unique style and an abilitiy to recreate an actual person in a cartoony and an amusing way. All this in a script by your choice.

All you need to do is:
1. choose a package depending on the number of pages you want.
2. send a script you'd like illustrated.
3. give me any details about background and characters you may have (optional).

Feel free to view the uploaded samples you see from my personal projects and my product for other buyers.

If you choose to work with me, I assure we'll be equally thankful.

Reviews


davestraub:As always, great job!

davestraub:As always, great job. :)

davestraub:As always, outstanding!!! :)

davestraub:Again, fantastic job. Highly recommend!

davestraub:Great as always :)


No comments:

Post a Comment