Monday, May 28, 2018

I will give you the best!!! 5.0 (220 reviews) Contact Me From India Member since Oct 2016 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery about 2 hours Hi,i am a professional artist & illustrator. I am experienced & I work really hard to offer you the best.I am reliable and true to my words.So,just trust me and I promise, I will give you the best.Please drop me a message if need any help with your project. + See More

I will give you the best!!! 5.0 (220 reviews) Contact Me From India Member since Oct 2016 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery about 2 hours Hi,i am a professional artist & illustrator. I am experienced & I work really hard to offer you the best.I am reliable and true to my words.So,just trust me and I promise, I will give you the best.Please drop me a message if need any help with your project. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,i will do a childrens book illustration

i am an artist and I will illustrate your CHILDRENS BOOK 

I can provide RGB or printable format i.e. CMYK mode

For $5 I will do a simple black and white  illustration with one character (upper half) . You will get any size according to your need with 300dpi and JPG/JPEG/PNG  image of the outcome.

For $30 I will do a full colored illustration with minimum details with one character and colorful background. You will get any size according to your requirements  with 300dpi and JPG/JPEG/PNG  image of the outcome.

For $50 I will do a full colored illustration with one character and colorful background with extra details. You will get any size according to your requirement,300dpi and JPG/JPEG/PNG image of the outcome.


For a complete Childrens Book illustration message me before placing an order.

I will provide source files for extra $15


i will do any changes/ fixes until you are completely satisfied 

lets get started then and discuss further

THANK YOU :-)

Reviews


chinmayeet:Banashree is superb in every manner you think! I am looking forward to working​ with her.

banashree10:Thank you so much :)

vanenivardanyan:all good. nothing to complain

banashree10:Thank you :)

brendaramire882:She did great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment