Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw a cartoon for your tshirt

I will draw a cartoon for your tshirt












About:

Hi, 
i already have a good experience on t shirts design and you can see that on my profile. 

as you see in the title, i will draw a picture of you on a tshirt in Artistic way, 

please you have to sent me your pictures with the original quality.

What you will get (10$)
  • PNG format  with transparent background in a 3000x3000 px print ready
  • PREMIUM T-SHIRT MOCKUP
  • Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.

PS:Please Contact me before Placing the order.

Reviews


spencesupply:great job

mrhalloumi:thank you so much for your order

haythemhayouni:good work

mrhalloumi:Thank you so much

tytybarron:Amazing as always!!


No comments:

Post a Comment