Monday, May 28, 2018

I will draw a detailed high resolution chibi

I will draw a detailed high resolution chibi












About:

This gig is for Complex Character designs and it comes with High resolution file~ 
If you want a simple design with high resolution file that's fine too :)

Please message me first To make sure I'm capable of doing your order.

This is not a designing gig, I will not design any outfits or characters for you! please make sure to have reference photos of everything you want drawn! thank you <3

Reviews


cocomazzi:I wanted more design but he is in line with what he proposes

pichuun:Communication was hard, buyer wasn't responsive despite my best efforts to talk through the sketch order and offer changes and modifications.

joanboyd:I love this so much!!! :D You did a phenomenal job!

pichuun:Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're happy with it \u003c3

bentknee:Seller was amazing and fun to work with. Will definitely hire again!


No comments:

Post a Comment