Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create a website banner or header

I will create a website banner or header












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Welcome to my banner design gig! 

Hello! My name's Paula Simmons LEVEL 2 SELLER from Canada
More than 75 positive reviews within 3 months and  5 Star Rating.


With $5-$30  you will receive a banner or header sized for any of the following:
  • Websites
  • Wordpress banner
  • Facebook timeline cover photo
  • Twitter header
  • Youtube channel art
  • Google + cover photo
  • Linkedin header
  • Custom size
  • eBay template header

What do I require from you?

Upon purchasing you will automatically be asked for the following:
  • Any Images you wish to include
  • Logo or title text
  • Colours or branding

Want more from this gig?

If you would like to get the most from this gig please check out the "BEST VALUE" package to give your whole business a branded look! 

I just need your order to begin!

Reviews


huaianzheng:Easy to work with.

paulasimmons95:Great experience

mrlouis72:Amazing work.

paulasimmons95:Outstanding Experience as always\r\nThanks

mrlouis72:WONDERFUL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE WORK.


No comments:

Post a Comment