Monday, May 28, 2018

I will draw your pet or any animal in disney style

I will draw your pet or any animal in disney style












About:

Now you can have your pet as a Disney character!!

  • All I need is a picture of your pet or the animal you want me to draw!
  • If you have any questions, just message me!


I will deliver a digital file (JPG/PNG) that can be used for printing at home or professionally; the source file (PSD=Photoshop) is included in the PREMIUM package.

I'll need you to send me a message answering the following:

Headshot/Full Body (+$10)
Amount of characters:
Desired Age(s):
Gender of Character(s):
Species of Character(s):
Desired Emotions/Expressions:
Desired Actions:
Reference Links/photos/etc:

Reviews


haleyrosenthal:Amazing!! This is exactly what I wanted, and I’m so glad the communication was excellent every step of the way.

jordanbros1:Very Outstanding Job!

g1gante:Great - thanks

kylefilegriffin:Good. Its a shame you had to take a vacation but its understandable. Fiverr doesnt give any way for you to notify people well in advance. I would have liked the final revision done but again its not your fault.\n\nThe finished product is awesome though and I am incredibly pleased!

wkdilworth:Great communication. She showed me a rough sketch first then completed the work and i love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment