Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will draw a caricature portrait from your photo

I will draw a caricature portrait from your photo












About:

Hi... Welcome to my gig.! 

For $10 you will get a half of body Caricature (from head to chest) . I will delivery the result of my work in PSD/JPEG or PNG files with size as you requested. My standard size is 24x20cm (2835x2362 Pixels) with resolution 300dpi.

Start by Clicking the Order now ( $10 ) button!

SEND a CLEAR & GOOD QUALITY photo for BEST results.


For my additional skills please check some gig extras

  1. I can make your caricature in my cartoon style
  2. I can change your body, clothes, add some object or animal

If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.

I would feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my gig

Reviews


mr90minlounge:He is one of the best Artists on Fiverr i worked with! Just great!\nThank you once again!

fastercreat:Thank you so much....i like to work with you.

lykkegaard:Just Perfect!!!

fastercreat:thanks a lot.

abcbanana:Outstanding service


No comments:

Post a Comment