Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create simple, clean, and minimalist cartoon characters

I will create simple, clean, and minimalist cartoon characters












About:

Hi! Have a nice day!

My name is Hepy, one of greatest of designer in Indonesia. I love to share with you about my skill. Let us talk your idea and we will develop it become big!

Basic
  • Simple Sketch
  • High Res JPG
  • High Res PNG Transparent
  • Fast Delivery!

Standard
  • Full Color Image
  • High Res JPG
  • High Res PNG Transparent
  • Backgrounded Image
  • Fast Delivery!

Premium
  • Full Color Image
  • High Res JPG
  • High Res PNG Transparent
  • Backgrounded Image
  • 4 Different Poses
  • Source File for every image
  • Commercial Use (You get the copyright)

* You  can ask anything before ordering. Leave me message, I will reply as soon as possible.

Hepy

Reviews


hwc207:Hepy is great to work with. He is an excellent artist and very reasonably priced. I had Hepy create a very cute character for me, baby unicorn dragon, in many different backgrounds and poses and each time he delivered above and beyond expectations. I give Hepy A++ for talent, great communication, price, value, great attitude and patience.

inspio:Thank you so much, Julie, I will always give my best services to you!

dextergo:Excellent and Fast

inspio:Wow! Best experience! Great!

pitmanuk:Fantastic service from start to finish. Great communication, took on all my ideas but also added their own ideas to make the project perfect. Can’t wait to work with inspio again


No comments:

Post a Comment