Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will draw cartoon portrait from photo

I will draw cartoon portrait from photo












About:

Hello Everyone.

Happy New Year!!
I will draw a head to shoulder portrait based on photo, 800X800 pixel . you will get JPG file with white background and PNG file with transparent background. 

You will need to provide me with a high resolution photo that is big enough to see the face details . I will have to decline any order that does not meet the requirement so I would advice you to contact me first to check with me.

very important : my work is not to be resell or printed on merchandises like mugs or t-shirts..ect.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me

Thank you   

Reviews


bonnyjames:Outstanding Experience!

chuckblake:Good Experience!

aniamtoreman:Outstanding Experience!

steggierite:Outstanding Experience!

aniamtoreman:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment