Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will zombify you without biting

I will zombify you without biting












About:

I will transform you into a ZOMBIE without a bite! I will draw or paint a PORTRAIT of you as a horrifying or cute zombie!

 Just send me a photo and promise to not bite back :)

$10: Black & white zombie portrait

$15: Full colored zombie portrait
$25: Full body + colored zombie portrait.

-------------------------------------------

  • Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want a special request (group portrait, etc)

Reviews


mrizvi:This is my second time working with Adrian and I'm impressed yet again! His work is fast, yet detailed and at a great price. I couldn't recommend him enough.

krrjuus:Thank you, Matt!

adamdkc:Amazing experience!

krrjuus:Outstanding Experience!

adamdkc:Fast delivery and amazing quality


No comments:

Post a Comment