Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create a professional pop art in 24 hours

I will create a professional pop art in 24 hours












About:

PROFESSIONAL POP ART PORTRAIT OF A WHOLE PERSON FOR JUST $5!

This is perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures, avatars for Facebook, Twitter, Google or even YouTube. You can also your this for framing, website graphics, wallpapers and much much more!

So for $5 you will get:
1) A WHOLE PERSON in full color
2) with any style background (sunrays, polkadots, gradient, peit mondrain)
3) size will be 1500 x 1500 pixels.
4) UNLIMITED REVISIONS (I want your 100% satisfaction with your portrait)
5) Delivered in 24 hours

I charge simply on the amount of individuals in the image, not the amount of body in the image, like others do here on fiverr. I offer more for your hard earned money!

What I need:
1) A photo - The bigger the image the better I can create the portrait for you!
2) A idea - If you want to add speech bubble, thought bubble, words, logo..etc..
3) Background choice - choose from sunrays, polkadots, gradient, peit mondrain.

If you have any questions / special requests then please message me and I will reply back ASAP!
Thank you so much for visiting my gig and I hope we can create something special!

Reviews


hypebeastmia:Easy and fast

allproduction:Outstanding experience!

faizry:Fast Service. Appreciated

allproduction:Thank you! Outstanding experience!

shymas2:I just received the picture, and I’m so, so pleased with it! A great pic, really fast delivery and great communication. Highly, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment