Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will draw your photo into my simple style

I will draw your photo into my simple style












About:

~PLEASE READ MY RULE BEFORE YOU ASK AND ORDER~


RULE

  • I just draw exactly in the photo you will send to me from head to shoulder head/person per order
  • So please attach your best quality photo in JPG
  • Don't ask me to draw about object
  • I can resell all of my draws except you buy my copyright
  • I just do 1 modification, after that you have to pay again
  • If you will use the cartoon for commercial, please buy the copyright to respect me as the illustrator


Basic $5 = portrait cartoon, 3000 pixel 300dpi, 10 days

  • +$10 to get 1 full body
  • +$15 to add background
  • +$10 to get copyright + ai file
  • +$30 to ExtraFast service (2 days)

attention !! : if my order queue is under 2 order i can make it fast 2-3 days :)

Reviews


arabellacameron:Great work!!

aliashaabsyed:Will come back every single time. Fantastic job done once again!

aliashaabsyed:Fantastic job done, will come back for more.

matosvictor:Seller get what you want you need done quickly. He delivers quickly. He's very responsive with any needed revisions. I highly recommend him, and I will continue to use his services in the future.

stemdetective:Ramademon always does an amazing job with my project. Look forward to ordering again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment