Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw a cute, funny cartoon for you

I will draw a cute, funny cartoon for you












About:

I will create a simple cartoon character for you, based on your description, with one revision to make any changes you require (color changes etc)  I will provide you with a PNG version of the character in any size you require with a transparent background If you require a vector file please see price list below.  Please be as descriptive as possible when describing what you would like.  If you have a specific pose in mind please let me know, thanks :).  Please note, while I am happy to offer revisions to the image I am not able to make changes based on new instructions/a new image.  I also require a description to work from.  

If you don't know what you want or you want sketches first please select the concept stage/sketch samples extra.

Reviews


charliemccab119:Great work as always

fasibaig:Outstanding Experience!

charliemccab119:Another great delivery

fasibaig:Outstanding Experience!

charliemccab119:Great work as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment