Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will draw a funny cartoon character for you

I will draw a funny cartoon character for you












About:

If you want a cute & funny cartoon Easy. You are in the right place!


     I will draw a cartoon from your description in my cute & funny style, A character from your imagination, A fan-art of character you like, You, Your pet, Your friend, Your beloved person, etc.

For a gig (5$) You will get

  • 1 Cartoon in my style draw from your description with flat color background in JPG and transparent background version in PNG (Yes! you get 2 files) both up to 1000 x 1000 pixels. (Additional gigs for extra characters) 
  • My signature not included in your image. They are just the watermark in my sample images.

Extra gigs

  • +$10 for a catchy background
  • +$20 for the rights in commercial use
  • +$20 for the PSD file

     If you want me to draw a cartoon referenced from your real life person, pet or the fan-art. Please send me a clean & clear photo as the reference. 

     I also accept your idea sketch attached with your order if your character is hard to describe.

***Please note that the rights of the images are mine. However, you can use them for any non-commercial purpose.

 ***For commercial purpose, please order the extra gig for the rights

Reviews


rafaelthecastro:very professional!

piemboons:Thank you!

deadauntsally:Excellent work! First draft was delivered ahead of schedule. Requested changes were made in a couple days and met my expectations perfectly. Thank you!!

piemboons:Thank you!

jholman1:Great service.


No comments:

Post a Comment