Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create line app stickers special for you

I will create line app stickers special for you












About:

Hello. Please pay attention. If you want to sell the stickers I create for you: 1) tell me what kind of stickers you want to get. 2) download LINE CREATORS app. 3) put stickers and wait for review. If you want to use stickers I create for you by yourself: 1) tell me what kind of stickers you want to get. 2) I'll put them and wait for review. 3) After approving the sticker set, i'll send you the link & sell this set to you for additional 1$ in LINE app. Thank you.

Reviews


monopolymillion:I ordered again! , on time , great quality , will order AGAIN!

leenjay:thank you always. :)

mediasters:Thank you once again.

leenjay:it's always a pleasure to help you with your nice projects! :)

johnchanchai:Very impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment