Monday, May 28, 2018

I will make custom illustrated comic books

I will make custom illustrated comic books












About:

-PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE YOU PLACE ORDER-

Have you ever considered yourself a writer? A person that could tell a really good story that would captivate and move people, or just want to make people laugh?

Have you ever wanted to write stories but had a hard time bringing them to life with illustration?

Want to pay a bearded hipster artist to do that for you?? 

That's great!

With the tremendous amounts of time I have on my hands, I can take scripts written by you with all of the characters, settings, and interactions that your brain can think of and turn them into cool comic books.

I create dramas, mysteries, superhero stories, romances; the sky's the limit.

WHAT YOU'LL GET
  • A list of character sheets describing your characters looks and feel in detail
  • 5 high-resolution, 300 dpi, comic book pages dictated by a script written by you
  • A series of workable photoshop files
  • sketches and works in progress

IN ADDITION
You can add extra pages to your comic to make it
  • 5 pages
  • 10 pages or
  • 15 pages

Reviews


arkshya:better than I expected

scottscribbler:They were very patient and pleasant to work with. Would definitely work for again!

salimalmumin:Good graphic design for a decent price! :)

scottscribbler:Wonderful to work with, had a very detailed script that was easy to follow. Would definitely work with him again.

arkshya:better than I expected


No comments:

Post a Comment