Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will appreciate it very much! + See More

I will appreciate it very much! + See More












About:

I'll draw a 4 panel cartoon strip from YOUR script instructions, in MY STYLE & send it to you in any of these 3 file formats - JPEG, TIFF or PSD. One 4 panel cartoon strip per $10 order. Please note, I offer revisions for an additional $5, which can be found in my Gig Extras. Backgrounds & complicated props may require additional gig purchases.

PLEASE make sure you have messaged me in my inbox before having placed your order, so that I fully understand your requirements.

Have any questions? Take a look at some FAQ's.

Reviews


crewey:Good deal, met my goals

alastairlaird:Exceptional experience! Crewey shared a few of his ideas with me via attachments, and those gave me a clear understanding of what he was after. Well mannered and fun to work for!

randyfromm:Awesome. Perfect

alastairlaird:Brilliant experience! The gist of Randy's story was explained upfront to me - context provided, and even some helpful snapshots, which I used as reference. I enjoyed illustrating this comic, and designing the characters from the photographs...Thank you for the tip, Randy!

caritiqui130:Thank youuuuuuu :) amazing work as always. I love this


No comments:

Post a Comment