Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will draw a cute chibi picture of you

I will draw a cute chibi picture of you












About:

Do you want a cute chibi picture of yourself or someone you love so much as a surprise gift? Do you want to set an avatar that only you have with only 5$? I can draw you in a cute costume like monster, sheep, strawberry, teddybear...

PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER. It will help you and me not wasting time if you ask me something I couldn't handle :)

  • 1 gig for one person with simple details (no complex texture in clothes, nothing will included in your character even a bag)
  • One more simple detailed person, please add extra. (+$5)
  • If you want a simple background please add extra. (+5), details background will be $15
  • You want picture more details, nicer color? Please add extra :) (+$10)
  • Want to have things go with your character, add $5 for each.

All of my works will be sent in 600 x 900 px, ALWAYS INCLUDED COLOR , 150dpi with my signature, you want to remove it?

  • Non-exclusive license: +$20
  • Exclusive license: +$40


------

Check out my old real works on Fiverr:http://bit.ly/1f4LK3u (copy link and paste it)

Reviews


mammac:wonderful artist, always delivers perfection!!

mammac:My order has always met my expectations and more. Wonderful, easy transaction. Will order again!

clgtart:Outstanding Experience!

mammac:Wonderful experience as always!

clgtart:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment