Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw a cute cartoon character in my style

I will draw a cute cartoon character in my style












About:

Need drawing of yourself? Or maybe a drawing of your loved ones? Or maybe your favorite movie characters?
If the answer is yes, then you came to the right place.

I can draw any characters by your request. All you gotta do is just pick one of the package available! :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------
FREE sketch!!

Every Package includes:
  • drawing of any character you want (full body) in LINE ART (full color for Premium and Professional)
  • JPG and PNG file for your illustration (PSD source file available as extra gig)
  • solid white / transparent / solid color background (colorful background available as extra gig)
  • 300 ppi with 1024 x 1024 pixel image (please message me if you need another dimension)

NOTE:
  • Do not accept NSFW
  • By ordering "Commercial License", the whole illustration will be YOURS & I will not own the copyright and not reuse the illustration for anything else
-----------------------------------------------------------------

For detailed info or any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hopefully we can work together. Thanks! :-)

Reviews


shlomiza:First class freelancer

shlomiza:First class person. Five Stars

mikucchi:Great experience! I'm enjoying to work with Shlomiza! Thank you very much Shlomiza! Can't wait for next project! :-)

kare83612:Perfect!!

mikucchi:It's great to work with Kari! She was very helpful and communicative! Thank you very much Kari! Can't wait to work on next project! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment