Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will make a chibi character of you

I will make a chibi character of you












About:

hi! I will draw a picture of you or any fictitious character that you want only if you give me the information I need (take a look at requirements) and be aware of the progress to take as little time as possible. I am really very flexible with your proposals and will do what I can so that both of us are satisfied. I'm to order! :)

Reviews


onetakej:Great communication and product delivered as advertised

bugsplat:thank you very much for your order! i hope to see you again! :D great experience!

doug1038:Just an overall grate experience!

bugsplat:excellent buyer! thanks for your order! i hope to see you again! :D

justinjaggers:Worked with me on every little detail and made me feel like I was the only project he was working on. Great guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment