Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw anything

I will draw anything












About:

Good day to you!

My illustrations are created in a free-hand drawing style based on years of experience. It is my challenge to transform your request into a high-quality image.

Basic $5 gig:

- one person/animal/object in black and white
- 750x750pixel JPG and PNG file
(for existing person check gig extra)

Basic $10 gig:
- one person/animal/object in full color
- two color background
- 750x750pixel JPG and PNG file

Extra's:
- every extra object/subject $5
- advanced coloring (shades/gradients) $5
- detailed background, starting at $5

More extra's see below.

Every illustration is custom artwork, please contact me before ordering so we can choose the best options and I can create a custom offer for you.

In other cases, please read carefull the gig and gig extra's.

Like to hear from you!

Reviews


paulinusguttenb:it was realy good Work i mean Just Look at it ! ITS PERFECT

treefree:Thanks for your kind words and generosity!

leash81:OMG YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Seriously love your work

treefree:Thanks!! Loved to create this!

peterclare:thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment