Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will make cute avatar from your photo

I will make cute avatar from your photo












About:

i will make a cute avatar for you.

for $5 you will get
- a cute avatar head to shoulder in 1000x1000 pxl format file png transparant, contact me if you want another file format
- 3 minor revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you. if you want add object or change body you must order another extra gig.

i can make multiple shot maximum 5 shot, it cost $25 
make sure you send clean photo for max quality.

contact me if you want custom order.

thanks

Reviews


gpar2000:Excellent! As usual...

wahyuprot:awesome buyer, thank you very much. happy to help.

leewagz:SELLER DID A GREAT JOB!!! THANKS!!!

wahyuprot:thank you very much, happy to help.

jackiemsu:Beautiful image from my photo and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment