Monday, May 28, 2018

I will sketch any cartoon character you wish

I will sketch any cartoon character you wish












About:

Welcome to my new gig!

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT.

THIS IS SIMPLE: I will "SKETCH" a cartoon character in my cartoon styleSingle character, PENCIL sketch. NO background. Light detail. This gig is for Sketch work only!!!

(Need something more? Check out my gig extras...)


What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.

What you will get from me
  • High-resolution 300dpi JPG (Additional gigs for extra characters) 

Have questions? Just ask!

PLEASE NOTE: I do not work on Sundays (family day with my kids)...DO NOT make EXTRA FAST DELIVERY late Saturday or Sunday. If you do, it will be delayed until first thing Monday morning.

I DO NOT do sketch nudes or sexual/sensual content. Thanks.

Reviews


glarbage:Very responsive and extremely talented!! Will definitely work with him again!

wantedhero:it's always enjoyable to work on a fun project. Best of success to you!!

dndjunky:I don’t know why I was so nervous looking for an artist. I’d never bought artwork before but hey, this was an awesome experience. I think I’ve found my artist for all dnd things.

wantedhero:Always here and willing to do sketches for fun subject matter like DND. You know where to find me!\r\n\r\nHave fun on your game and hope to see you again.\r\n\r\n- Jaime

dndjunky:Badass face tattoo, dnd group is going to love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment