Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will draw your photo into my unique portrait cartoon style

I will draw your photo into my unique portrait cartoon style












About:

Hello,  I will draw your photo into my style of cartoon caricature full color in A3 Size High Resolution for print and 600x600Pixel

I DRAWING MANUALLY & EXCLUSIVE WITH HAND DRAWING TECHNIQUE IN DIGITAL

Good use for:
  1. Avatar for your twitter, etc
  2. Print it & put it in Frame
  3. Gift to your friends,family,or your someone you loves
  4. commercial use and many more, what ever you want to use it's up to you

Note:
  1. I AM NOT DRAWING POLITICAL & RELIGION CARICATURE
  2. PLEASE DON'T SEND ANYTHING LINK IN MESSAGES
  3. PLEASE DON'T SEND ANYTHING LINK IN REQUIREMENTS WHEN YOU ORDER, JUST WRITE YOUR ALL INSTRUCTION AND ATTACHED YOUR IMAGES
  4. I CAN USE ARTWORK OF CARTOON CARICATURE FOR MY PORTFOLIO
  5. REVISION ARE MADE FREE ONLY 2 IF YOU ACTUALLY PRESS ON THE REQUEST A MODIFICATION BUTTON BEFORE THE ORDER IS MARKED AS COMPLETED
  6. WHEN ORDER IS MARKED AS COMPLETED, ITS MEAN THE ORDER HAS BEEN SUCCESS AND DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM AND DON'T HAVE REVISION AGAIN

Reviews


khlisson:Lovely result! Thanks so much! Quick service and revisions.

depamung:Thank you so much. Outstanding experience working for you and with my pleasure to do best working for you.Thanks again and Have a great day

johngrubbs:Easy to work with and fast!

depamung:Thanks. Outstanding experience working for you and with my pleasure to do best working for you. Thank you very much :)

ashavenae:Thank you! I appreciate your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment