Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw any cute character in a distorted way

I will draw any cute character in a distorted way












About:

Hi there! I'm a professional Cartoonist amp; Comic artist.

I will draw outlines of 1 characters (full color) and deliver the file in JPEG format.


Please contact me through private message before purchasing the gig, and let me know what you re really want to draw.

need to know:
- add $5 for adding character
- add $10 for text
- add $10 for high resolution
- add $10 for background
- add $10 for PSD format
- add $10 for copyrights



Hope we can work together!! =)

Reviews


skipmcdonough:Phenomonal work

skipmcdonough:Great turnaround

titus1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

skipmcdonough:AWESOME WORK LOVED IT

titus1:Great work as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment