Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will make cute avatar of you and your pets

I will make cute avatar of you and your pets












About:

i will make cute avatar of you and your pet.

what you will get with $10;
- you will get 2480 pixels x 3508 pixels (print resolution) in format jpg and png, head to shoulder cute avatar you and your pet.

check my extra Gigs if there need to.

Before you ordering my Gigs
Send me a good picture of you and your pet for the good result. don't send me a blurry or zoom out pic.  

message me if there is any question or make a custom offer. i ll reply as soon as possible.

Reviews


bodhistyles:Perfect A+ Work as always. Thank you!

wahyuprot:thank you very much, happy to help :)

bodhistyles:Thank you again for another incredible piece. Will be back soon!

wahyuprot:thank very much. happy to help and glad you like it

bodhistyles:Incredible work as always. Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment