Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will make a vector avatar from your image with the resolution of 1500px X 1500px.

I will make a vector avatar from your image with the resolution of 1500px X 1500px.












About:

Hello,

I will create vector avatar from your provided image, in the style you see above only for $5 (head to shoulder)

I guarantee I will vector any accessories and signature hairstyle/features.

WHY ME? Because I always try to done the things perfectly. and I used to provide professional quality work at a low cost and short time.

I deliver files in high resolution (1500x1500, 300 dpi) only for $5.

I can add any clothing, accessories etc, for a little  extra charge.

I also do full body character design only for +$10 


HOW TO ORDER!

1. Send me a message
2. Send me the photo (Good quality)
3. We discussed about that price
4. Place the order (ORDER NOW button)
5. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.
(Regular drawing size 1500 x 1500 pixel, 300 dpi.)


DON'T FORGOT TO CHECK OUT GIG EXTRAS


:HAPPY ORDERING:

Reviews


marketing861:Good work again.

sadhonbiswas:Outstanding Experience!

armond77:Outstanding Experience!

bbowner:Nice work, done quickly!

sadhonbiswas:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment