Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will turn you into a zombie

I will turn you into a zombie












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi, I'm going to draw a picture of you turn into a zombie , in terrify full colo .
It will be a horrorful zombie, as shown in the examples. Check my gallery.

Only you will send me a picture of yourself , a friend, a celebrity, dog , cat ...What do you want!

I turn the picture into a zombie in a JPG image, for your avatar, internet profile , etc.

If you need any other format of archive, or anything, search in the extras, or ask me. I will be very happy answer to you.

Enjoy the horror!

Reviews


pyroflare77:Wonderful results!

santijury:Outstanding experience!

assafsemadar:Fast and funny outcome. Just what we ordered!

santijury:Thank you! It was a funny work to do it. If you need more caricatures, here I am :D

pyroflare77:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment