Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw you in my anime style

I will draw you in my anime style












About:

WELCOME to My Fiverr Page 
I Will draw you in my Anime style 

If you need your Image in a specific size Just Let me know beforehand

HOW TO HIRE A GIG - in 5 EASY STEPS
1. Choose From any of the Options -BASIC- STANDARD- PREMIUM
2. Click Proceed to Order($)
3. Take a look at the My Extra Gigs, If you like any just click the +
4. Then Proceed to Checkout you can choose to have Paypal or Visa and MasterCard
5 Send me your PIC 

SENDING A PICTURE

When you send me a PIC Send:
1.Send an Image of people/person in good quality (easier for me to work with)

2. An image of the color of background. If you want a special background just let me know how you want it. (If it applies)

3. Accessories/Markings/Outfit. if you have an accessory,Marking or Outfit that you want to have in your image please provide an image of the accessory, marking or outfit. 

(If you have not provided these things I will contact you with examples of what I think you are wanting and we will keep in Contact :) 

Reviews


lulabox:great work a+

telescope:Cannot rate this seller or her work highly enough! All around great experience and a pleasure to work with.

garnetfx:Always a Pleasure working with him. Very kind, perfect communication, always provides what is needed! Exceptional customer.

jayceesiewrc:Great work great communication will definitely come back for more

garnetfx:Great Customer excellent comunication!


No comments:

Post a Comment