Monday, May 28, 2018

I will make you a cartoon portrait

I will make you a cartoon portrait












About:

Hello everyone,

I'm offering custom portrait illustrations in my personal style which can be used in calling cards, websites, blogs, displays and any kind of personal use.

Please contact me before making your order.
I will need you to send me a front face, half-body picture of you.

Have a nice day!

Reviews


tm1818:Seller is easy to work with and final product is just what I want!

brianneerman:She was super kind and easy to work with! The product turned out amazing! God bless! :)

brennareynolds:Very easy, communication was quick! Very Happy!!

laurencurry:The customization is spot on from what I requested. Really excellent job! Thank you!

samantha797:Very easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment