Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will design disney character cartoon book

I will design disney character cartoon book












About:

HELLO:
I will create illustrations for any project/ book you are developing. My style span from flat and simple illustrations to more complex, textured and intricate designs mixing different techniques both - analogue and digital. Illustrate your children book and the cover in an exclusive pencil colored on paper style ! You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality offered! I will create any illustration in my style. Your portrait or your family's, friends, your pets etc

 All you need to do is to explain your idea . More info gets better result. ( giving me a rough sketch is the perfect way to explain) **Send me a message to me before order to check if it's something i can do. 

My goal is to achieve the best quality of work possible and build good lasting relationships with my clients. Im looking forward to hear from you!

PACKAGE:3

FRONT / BACK COVER
FULL ILLUSTRATE 16-25 PAGES+COLORFULL
HIGHT QUALITY 100%
COPYRIGHT DOCUMENT
UNLIMITED REVISIONS
AI,PDF,PNG,JEPG FILES
NO COPY RIGHTED
PENCIL SKETCH ( CHARGES 20$ ADD)

PACKAGE :2

FRONT / BACK COVER
FULL ILLUSTRATE 1-15 PAGES+COLOR FULL
HIGHT QUALITY 100%

Reviews


lovelisa:Great illustrations

jazzykhan288:Thank you

jaybaiju:Great work will vist again

jazzykhan288:Outstanding Experience..!!

lovelisa:Great illustrations


No comments:

Post a Comment