Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will draw your photo cartoon

I will draw your photo cartoon












About:

***PLEASE, READ MY RULE AND CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE            ORDER ***
I will redraw your photo into Awesome vector cartoon.

Note:-
  1. Head and shoulder only. 
  2. Multiple figures are welcomed ($5 for each figure) Max. 4 figures.
  3. Send me head shot photo ( close up ), from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  4. don't send Head and shoulder  photo cut from a far photo 
  5. Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too 
  6. Don't send : Blurred, low resolution, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.  (Message me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality)
  7. The result will be delivered to you in size 11.69"x8.27" inch (A4), , and .PNG format with transparent background or white background.  If you want another request (about size)  just contact me.

For your Information,
  1. You will get transparent / White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
  2. I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing
  3. unlimited revisions.


Please sent best photo because make affect in final result 



Reviews


jjpullin:Seller was excellent to work with. Follow the requirements exactly as requested. Will work with again.

dilansamee:thank you very much......!

mustbustmusic:Super Fast, Super results, defo order again 100stars

dilansamee:thank you very much.....!

chanyaphak:Thank you for your work.\nI like your job You send the work on time.\nThen I will come to you again.\n\nThank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment