Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will draw any cartoon character

I will draw any cartoon character












About:

Thanks for visit my gig. I'm happy to help you.
Please contact me before you place the order.

I draw any type cartoon character and caricatures. 
(FOR YOUR LOGO, MASCOT, CHILDREN'S BOOK, PROFILE PICTURE, BANNER, YOUTUBE CHANNEL, SURPRISE YOUR PARTNER ETC)

I will give you 100% custom newly design cartoon characters with free revisions and High resolution(400+dpi)

My packages
Basic(5$); Full body, Line art
Standard(10);Full body, Flat color image
Premium(20);Full body, Full color, shading, shadow, Highlights
Background;10$
Source file(adobe illustrator file);10$
Commercial use;10$

Additional figures; Please contact me If you want to draw additional figures. I will decide a price according to your package.


Once the order is placed I show you sketch of your cartoon character for your feedback and changes. After confirm I will do color with fee revisions(After delivery I can do only minor changes like color correction).
 After complete the order I am haply to help you.


I need a complete and specific description of the character and other things. 

If you want to drawing base on real people face. see my another portrait Gig.

 thank you

Reviews


lankysj:Absolutely brilliant! Image was a higher standard than expected, will be very happy to work with again in the future! Highly recommend

tharinduwijetmw:outstanding experience

kalpanikdd:Outstanding experience

tharinduwijetmw:Outstanding Experience!

kalpanikdd:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment