Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will design your characters in a digital and traditional way, with colors but without background

I will design your characters in a digital and traditional way, with colors but without background












About:

In this gig to offer you designs of characters in the style you want, be it the American style, the cartoon style or the style that I like to practice anime / manga.

  If you want me to imitate some style of drawing in specific I assure you that I can do it. I am not kidding. I can imitate it in a short period of time, if you give me a reference of it, you can recreate it in your characters

If you are new to fiverr keep in mind this: for a seller (bone, someone like me) so that I start to work will have to accept the offer that offers to me to have the payment secured, if I do not finish the order in time Limit you can cancel when you want and your money will be refunded. the other way to cancel is by mutual cancellation


Reviews


orange72:Soon to be level 2 on fiverr, great communication. Good experience.

georgepotaka:Awesome in all respects as usual

joshspiteri:Amazing experience working with exstar.\n\nFinished product and modifications well before due time.\n\nWould recommend to anyone looking for great art!!!

coopdavill:Don’t normally leave comments, but this was a very smooth process. Once we got on the same page it came out perfect. Couldn’t ask for more for the price.

claytoncoverley:Always great work time and time again


No comments:

Post a Comment