Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw a caricature for you as per your requirement

I will draw a caricature for you as per your requirement












About:

Hi Friends,

Welcome to my gig. Greetings from Beautiful Bangladesh. Hope you are doing fine. With my skill using Photoshop and Hand Drawing I will make your Photo into Digital Caricature in my style.

Please see the images in my gallery to get an ideaof the quality of my work and to see examples for each option.

Price list:

  1. 1 Simple sketch (head only)- $5 (800x900 pixels)
  2. 1 Advanced sketch (head only)- $15(800x900 pixels)
  3. 1 Head-shot (full color)- $25 (1000x1500 pixels)
  4. 1 Full body (full color) + simple background - $45 (1000x1500 pixels)

In this professional sector my only goal is to help you make more memorable photos, as a gift to the people closest to you! I work hard and fast.

If you have any questions amp; I would feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my gig .

Thanks amp; Regards,
Nirjhar
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Reviews


shmuckmusic:Flawless experience just like last time. Would definitely work with him again!

nirjhar_nowshad:Outstanding Experience!

shmuckmusic:Great work and just exactly what I wanted! I will certainly recommend him!

nirjhar_nowshad:Outstanding Experience!

joereyes1025:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment