Monday, May 7, 2018

I will draw a cartoon portrait of your photo or illustration to the valentines day

I will draw a cartoon portrait of your photo or illustration to the valentines day












About:

I will draw a cartoon portrait of your photo.

Please place only one portrait in one order.

$5 for Avatar (Head Short), $10 - Head to Shoulder (including accessories, etc.), $15 - Half Body, $20 - Full Body, full colored illustration (JPG, AI, EPS, PNG).

In the delivery will be placed all listed formats. And if you need PSD and PDF.

My works are used in the Internet publications, book covers, greeting and business cards, etc. Their use is unlimited.

All the details of illustrations have clear lines.

Quality guarantee.


In addition, in this Gig you can order an illustration for Valentine's Day.
$5 for any simple illustration of a single figure without background.
The detailed illustration with additional figures and background could be included a Commercial Use. Describe your project in detail, and I will send you an offer.

Money Back Guarantee

Over the past 10 years, I drew about 4,000 illustrations. They found customers around the world. Sold more than 45,000 illustrations.

I'll be glad to see you among my clients!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. THANKS!

Reviews


janedavidwed:This artist is amazing!! The quality of her work, communication, attitude, and willingness to cooperate is above and beyond. I couldn't imagine doing any portrait work with the many other artists I contacted on Fiverr. She is by far the best.

teddy2007b:Thank you so much!!! I'm very grateful for your help in creating portraits!:)

janedavidwed:What an incredible artist and job done! I contacted various illustrators and she was the best by far. She is kind, easy to work with, very quick to respond, does the job quickly, and accurately. She takes feedback well and is able to make any changes needed (though changes are rare). I would highly recommend!!

teddy2007b:Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to participate in your interesting project!:)

arisko:I had an very great experience with nataliia, she was very fast, very professional and a great person. Thank you to work with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment