Monday, May 7, 2018

I will illustrate faces and back of playing cards

I will illustrate faces and back of playing cards












About:

Hi!
I will illustrate faces and back of playing cards
Just is 10$ for per face card and 10$ for per back card
I will send file vector for you
Thanks you so much 

Reviews


nikaylalewis:Fantastic!! Had the final product very soon after requesting services, quick to communicate and very happy with how the vision came together.

phanminhtuan:Thanks Nikayla!Have an amazing Wedding!

emilianostyl161:Excellent work! It is exactly what I wanted!

phanminhtuan:thanks you so much!

victoronyechi:Very satisfied with the service. \nHe revised the design without questions asked after I had initially expressed myself in a misunderstanding way. \nDid not take him 2 hours to fix it, great!


No comments:

Post a Comment