Friday, February 2, 2018

I will draw your photo into my anime style

I will draw your photo into my anime style












About:

~PLEASE READ MY RULE BEFORE YOU ASK AND ORDER~


RULE

  • I just draw exactly in the photo you will send to me (the pose, clothes and everything)
  • So please attach your best quality photo in JPG
  • Don't ask me to draw about object
  • I can resell all of my draws except you buy my copyright
  • I just do 1 modification, after that you have to pay again
  • If you will use the cartoon for commercial, please buy the copyright to respect me as the illustrator


Basic $5 = 1 portrait cartoon, 3000 pixel 300dpi, 7 days

  • +$5 to get 1 full body
  • +$10 to add background
  • +$10 to remove my signature
  • +$5 to get copyright + ai file
  • +$20 to ExtraFast service (2 days)

Example
4 full body person + background + remove signature = (4x$10)+$10+$10 = $60

Reviews


robinhoods:Fantasic works as always. Thanks!

stemdetective:Amazing work as usual!

dcarsonevans:Rama is simply the best at what he does. It's that simple.

lackofbrains500:Outstanding Experience!

fjoram:Rama, your the best. Great job again!


No comments:

Post a Comment