Friday, February 2, 2018

I will draw your photo into flat avatar

I will draw your photo into flat avatar












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">
My Portofolio : http://jemiariyanto.tumblr.com/search/avatar

Hi,
I am Vector Artist
I will make your photo into flat avatar style

Please Note :
1. Send your best quality photo (Face Photo)
2. You need to give me your good quality picture (please make sure picture is taken from exactly front view) , that's all.
3.  Style avatar same as sample thumbnail gigs
4.  If you any question please ask me in my inbox

regards
jeje90s

Reviews


bigeba8:Another fantastic delivery :)

jeje90s:Thanks You Very Much For Order

bigeba8:Went above and beyond, we'll definitely be order more!

jeje90s:thank you for ordering

noorainexpert:Amazing ..Love her work ....Really Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment