Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig ! 

I will draw your cartoon portrait character using my skills on Adobe Illustrator. I will deliver the best result for you in the shortest time possible !

How it Works : 
- Select the package you wish to order (quantity, time and revisions ..etc)
- Send me good quality picture (please make sure to send a clean one)
- Choose your desired Background color.
-I will get to work and try to get the work,  you will receive your drawing and you review it .
Price Notes : 
The 5$ gig includes :
  • Head Illustration.
  • Colors.
  • One Person.
  • High Resolution.
  • A simple colored Background Image.
  • Delivered within 24 hours.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
Additional Packages :
  • "Half Body", "Full Body" and "EXTRA FAST Delivery" upgrades are per person.
  • "Commercial Use" and "Source File" upgrades are per drawing file,.

Thank you.

Reviews


kanishkaseo:Thanks for your service.

zeksoxyl:Thank you for your understanding.

last_king89:Great communication and fast delivery

kpkane:Great work and easy to work with!

zeksoxyl:Very patient with the work and gave the clearest instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment