Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will make profesional logo for your company

I will make profesional logo for your company












About:

My professional art work can make your business better.
My design cost only 5$
design (2colors in jpg format 1200x1200) are 5$
design (3 colors in jpg format 1200x1200) are 10$
design (4-9 colors in jpg format 1200x1200) are 15$
    if you need Shading  on logo then it is + 10$
    If you need psd file format, then it is +40$
    If you ned ai,eps or svg file format, then it is + 40$
i can fix your logo ( jpg ) in vector (eps , Ai or svg) for 10$ ( in that case i need good quality of jpg) 
Please, before you make orders contact me first! Thank you
Make me busy

Reviews


jkgage:Amazing to deal with and went above and beyond.

yobudesign:Outstanding experience !

christopher443:awesome to work with

yobudesign:Outstanding experience!

spyder11:Amazing artist, - like a mind reader, will be back soon


No comments:

Post a Comment