Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will create pop art picture from your photos

I will create pop art picture from your photos












About:

Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness... 
Therefore, it will be lovely if you give a POPart as a special gift for someone you love .and I will helping you to draw your photo into a full-color images.

Important:


  • Please send me a good quality photo, and a clear head shot that not cut off in face, or your drawing will be cut off too.
  • Please don't send some night shot photos, it will be really hard too see a night shot photos.
  • for half body and full body it will be extra charge per figure
  • if you need it fast, please use the extra fast delivery.

message me first if you have a question about my gig's

Reviews


huntersasso:Outstanding Experience!

sourava:Best buyer

mexicanvillian:This was a great experience, awesome design...Thank you!

sourava:Great buyer

mjmercurio:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment