Monday, February 12, 2018

I will turn your pictures or images into cartoons and caricatures

I will turn your pictures or images into cartoons and caricatures












About:

this gig entails turning a portrait or any image into a cartoon or caricature. You will send a picture and I will professionally turn it into cartoon or caricature for you. i can also do the favor of designing cartoons or caricatures on t shirts for you. it promises to keep to description and expect a nice delivery. Thanks. ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


podaxwell:he did a great job! he's the best ! i would recommend him for your design work !

wolingtondave:I really loved working with you. Outstanding experience!!!

brat2323:He was prompt and did exactly as I asked.

wolingtondave:Twas nice working with you Brat. I Hope to do more

topicalgig:He promised to do an outstanding job and He surely did.


No comments:

Post a Comment