Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw any manga, anime illustration and character design

I will draw any manga, anime illustration and character design












About:

Dear valued customer,

Im a freelancer manga/anime artist over 8 years of experience

this is my job, not just a hobby, so im very serious about this.

I believe i am one of the best manga/anime artist on this site, so please trust me, im sure you will get satisfies while doing business with me. thank you!

(Please inbox for the best custom offer)
DETAILED AND SEXY!

I have variety range of price and quality

headshot sketch is 5$.                                                                      .

Reviews


jcsoundlab325:The process was good, the seller will work until you're happy and delivers great work.

redsunkt:Outstanding Experience!

robe13:Excellent and superb work. Very creative.

redsunkt:Outstanding Experience!

obsqure:Best artist I've ever worked with, very communicative and super nice to work with, amazing and friendly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment